Immersion, for those who don’t yet know our magazine, is dedicated to feminine surf and its culture. It is an independent, high quality revue with an ecological commitment.
We wish to take a fresh look at feminine surf, far from the usual clichés.
Nonetheless our revue is not addressed exclusively to women, far from it! Our priorities are: feature articles, thematic editorials, travelogues, portraits...
Our 200 page bilingual (French/English) edition has an attractive layout with very few adds, a high quality print, a soft-touch front cover with a rigid back binding using only PEFC eco-labelled paper.
In this new edition of Immersion magazine you will find;
- An adventure in New Zealand
- A portrait of Belinda Baggs
- The atypical tale of a female Chinese surfer
- A meeting with the co-founder of the Darwin eco-system
- A trip to Malibu
- Surfing the Mediterranean
- The surf photographer Sarah Lee
- Technical support
- and surprises!
An online media -www.immersion.surf- plus pages on Instagram and Facebook uniting a large community of passionate followers who share our values.
Meet the team :
and of course journalists, authors, photographers, graphic designers and translators who bring, with their talent, a huge contribution to our Magazine.
Immersion Vol. 2 is complete and ready for print... We're almost there!
We now need to raise funds to cover:
- Printing and postal charges.
- Compensation for the staff, journalists, photographers, graphic designers, translators who have brought their energy and creative talent to Immersion Vol. 2
Your extremely precious help will bring this new opus to life.
We are sure that this new edition will be, once again, a source of inspiration and information, while taking you to new horizons.
Many many thanks for your support.
This project collects in € (EUR) but you can still invest in the currency of your country (your bank may apply exchange fees).